Thursday, September 17, 2009

BLOGGING IN 2009

I post in disbelief as I didn't get any blogging done since September, 2009! I apologize for any inconvenience as last year I said I would post monthly. I can remember back a bit, and using my books, I will do some more posting to make up for my long absence! College is far more time consuming than I imagined it would be; every Year 9 agrees that Year 9's get an overload of homework at first. I've managed to stay on top of it, but just.
For those who have continued to view my blog throughout the year I am truly grateful. I still get very excited looking at my clustrmap!!
College is... average. I'll confess that it's not all I thought it would be. I am enjoying it, but find it a little more tedious (in a lot of ways) than Intermediate. I've managed to adjust well to college life but I do miss intermediate!
My teachers are all very nice, and the funnest selection of teachers I've ever had. I've learnt an awful lot this year!
Rather than posting for each month, I will post a summary of what I have learnt in each subject this year. Please keep reading;
Comments are still very much appreciated!
Nicola

No comments: