Saturday, November 29, 2008

COMMENTS APPRECIATED

Hullo! Just thought I'd mention commenting on my blog. I don't get too many comments - for those of you who do, or have, thankyou - but looking at my full Clustrmap is very inspiring when I see how many of you have viewed my blog. I would love to receive a comment from you! My guestbook still operates, accessed from the Archive. Signing that would be fine or just a quick comment through Blogger would be much appreciated. But thank you for looking at my blog!

2 comments:

gabber said...

You blog is fab. I am a UK (government)e-learning consultant and use you blog as an example of what's possible with a blog. Keep up the good work.

I've even created a wiki page and have included your blog as an example of best practice.

http://wiki.rscwmsystems.org.uk/index.php/Eportfolios

Nicola Harvie said...

Thankyou!!!!
Nicola