Monday, November 26, 2007

ABOUT ME


Now I've told you about all that I do at school, let me tell you a bit about myself!
I have many hobbies - scrapbooking, French, Irish Dancing, netball, flute, crafts and sport are just a few of them.In netball, I play Centre, Wing Attack and Wing Defence. I have played for two years.


My Intermediate French class has just finished for the end of the year.


I have just started to learn the flute from a private teacher last term. I really enjoy playing the flute.


Crafts is another thing that I love to do - knitting, crosstitch - everything!


Irish Dancing

Irish dancing is my FAVOURITE hobby by far. I am in my third year, and in the troupe: a group of dancers that will soon be peforming in public and competitions as well as our annual end of year concert. I have moved onto hard shoes this year - now I can tap!
I love the music too, sometimes it is slow and beautiful for a reel dance, and sometimes it is lively and fun for a jig.
I love Irish Dancing and will do it until I cannot move anymore.

No comments: